Being an expert on information technologies, computer graphics and graphic arts technologies, since 1991 Thimoty works as a freelance translator for international PR companies, technical companies and customers in the field of Graphic Arts, Telecommunications, and Electronics. Thimoty translates from English into Italian, and from Russian into Italian.
- 1991 – Translations for technical tenders for AT&T Italy (Telecommunications and Network Equipment)
- 1991 – present day: Disc and Barco Graphics now Esko Artwork (Belgium) – Translation of technical manuals: all software products, RIPs, user manuals of hardware (plotters, converting machines). Products translated: DeskPack, FlexRip, ArtiosCAD, BackStage, Plato, Kaleidoscope
- 1991 – present day: Translation of Marketing communications for BarcoGraphics / EskoArtwork
- 1998: Translations of operator manuals for medical equipment, General Electrics Medical
- 2000 – present day: Marketing communications for major players in the graphic arts industry: Presstek, HP Indigo, GBC, Gradual Software, X-Rite, Gandinnovations.
- 2000 – present day: Translation of user manuals for GBC (finishing machines)
- 2000 – present day: Translations for Esko Kongsberg (Cutting Tables Operator Manuals)
- 2000 – present day: Translation of technical manuals for Presstek (operator manuals for press machines)
- 2000 – 2008: Translations of ArtiosCAD User Manuals for Esko USA (since version 5)
- 2006 – present day: Translations of patents for Modiano Patent Attorney, Milan (customers: Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Samsung, Philips).
- 2006 – Translations for Moscow Nautical Trade Fair
Translation Memories Used: Deja Vu X, Trados.